ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter 2008

We drove down to Sandown, NH to see my second cousin's (? not sure if this is exactly the right relation... we've always called her Aunt Sue) new house. She used to live in California, but has recently moved back to this area and built her new pad, which is GORGEOUS! My brothers spent most of the day playing Wii, and Will and I chatted and hung out and chased around Bendy (as usual!) who had chapped cheeks from this looonnnggg winter, but otherwise looked adorable in her new little fashion diva dress! Mom and I both took pictures, but I have to admit she got me this time- hers came out much better. Here are some of the best:


The best picture of us that was taken (I think!)



Me and the Bend, looking up the skylight. "What's up there, Momma?"



Ilyana, *reflecting* on life...



Just me hanging out with some chick I met :oP



Ilyana can run run run!!!


Illy with the Grumps!



Ilyana munches the chick. Don't worry, she only munches the people she likes.



Cey-cey and Aunt T get some lovin'...



Okay, okay, I got in on the Wii for a couple games. Notice my face. Mitchell is definitely kicking my ass hardcore here.

5 comments:

Tori said...

Ilyana is SOOO cute!!!

<3 tori

Tori said...

Oh and you look beautiful of course!!!! ;)

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

She is just adorable!! Love her name by the way.
Looks like all of you had a great Easter!

KatBouska said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog via babies, bottles...your family is bee-yoo-tiful!!

Karen said...

Aw, (sorry I thought her name was Bendy in the comment above) she looks so cute in her polka dot dress. I love it. You and your hubby looked very nice that day. You must live where it is warm. I was wearing a sweater on Easter Sunday. LOL

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.