ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3- Illy Speak




Thirteen Things Bendy Has Said (Not
Counting Mama and Dada!)

1. Surprise!
2. Woof! Woof!
3. I get you!
4. Hiiii! (Waving forward, at you)
5. Buh-bye! (Waving backwards at herself)
6. Boom, boom! (At the fireworks 4th of
July or pretty much any loud noise.)
7. I did it!
8. Bounce
9. Thank you! (As she hands YOU something.)
10. Do-do (That's Dora...)
11. No (This one is just starting, and I can
already tell it won't be fun!)
12. Ba-ball (I don't know where the extra
syllable came from)
13. Wow! I see! (Exclaiming at anything new,
i.e., on our walk the other day, at the sky, at
the flowers, at the rocks... heh)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





13 comments:

stace41971 said...

what a great list...I wish I had made a list like that for my kids when they were young...time goes by so fast. Thanks so much for sharing :-D
(btw..im a Ruggles from NH too ..at least i was until i married my husband and moved to VT :-P)

Karen said...

Aw, how fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first words. Our son is 2 and we still marvel every time he says something new - he JUST learned to say his name and he tries to use it anywhere possible regardless of if it's relevant.

Oh and in reference to your question on my blog, no it's not even a little bit weird - I think it's hard not to have a crush on Edward sometimes.

Pretty Life Online said...

Great list here... Happy T13! Mine's up too hope you can drop by...

Laura Paxton said...

Baby's first words are always precious! Enjoy this time!
happy t13!

Melanie said...

cute!

Jaden Paige said...

Jen- That's so great! My daughter has tried to say her name once, I think. Well, it sounded more like a mumbled "Ana" than "Ilyana", but I still counted it. :P
Everyone- Thanks for the compliments! I'm so happy to have people visiting my blog :) You have really made my day...
Stace- That is pretty cool. We live right on the border of VT, so maybe someday the Ruggles will cross paths :D

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Aww so cute!

Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

Talkative, isn't she. She has a big vocabulary too, well, for a little one.

Chelle Y. said...

Ah, so cute! It's good that you wrote those down. You think you will never forget, but you do. :(

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that man!!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

For number 12 - maybe she likes baseball :)

Anonymous said...

PS...forgot to say...what a great list!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.