ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, August 1, 2008

First Friday Fill-Ins EVER :)




I like this new meme I found, so I decided to try it out... Here goes:

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you either makes you stronger, or makes you go crazy.

2. If you're good at something, don't take it for granted- use it as much as you can.

3. Why so many weird weather patterns this summer?

4. Something is out there, it's karma- you can't see it, but it will either bite you in the butt or surprise you with happiness when you least expect.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Traveling with Toddler.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my potted plants, Illy's Dora bike, the river rushing by beneath the bridge on Main Street, the laundromat, the Northern Rail Trail, and the building with the little organic restaurant and tattoo parlor in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possibly watching a movie, spending time with the Bend, and sleeping well, tomorrow my plans include the HUGE annual summer bash at Greg and Kristin's! and Sunday, I want to probably sleep some more, because I'll be pooped after partying all night!

This was pretty fun, and harder than I thought! I found this meme at:

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2008/07/friday-fill-ins-82.html

PS: The Friday Fill-Ins for this week weren't up on the site yet, so I cheated and used last week's. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.