ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #18




1. Why do we have to drive places? Could be rephrased as... Why can't we teleport like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

2. Checking my Facebook and Twitter are now habits.

3. I have tons to do, but not a lot of time! HELP! ;)

4. I had never heard the phrase "it really twerks my butt" and it sort of caught me off guard when my boss said it to me! lol...

5. I'm gonna go with the flow and try to have fun, the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that we'd have to cancel Will's appointments to go to our niece's birthday party this weekend? Oh yeah, that's right... I wasn't supposed to know, because when I asked HUBS when the party was, his response was "Oh, sometime in April, I'll ask him later..." Then we came home to a note on our door the other day saying it was this weekend! LOL! Not that I'm complaining, Chuck E Cheese sounds a lot more fun to me than sitting in the waiting room anyway! :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading to Manch- for an interview Will has, shopping, and dinner- then to Mom's overnight, tomorrow my plans include party for our niece in Manch and Sunday, I want to visit my Dad's family, see Nana for the first time in months, then rush home to prep for the week, make muffins, and pack! AHHHH! This is definitely going to be a PACKED weekend!

You can see other participants or join in on Friday Fill-Ins HERE.

PS: Happy FIRST DAY OF SPRING, everyone!! :) Hoo-RA!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It DOES sound like you have a busy weekend ahead. Mine's going to be very bland in comparison. ;) Enjoy yourself!

Woman in a Window said...

Go with the flow and have a wonderful weekend!

Aubrey said...

Busy, busy!! I hope you'll have pictures to share with us on Monday! You're spoiling us! LOL

Anne said...

What a fun game! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Great fill-ins!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.. sounded quite full!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Holly said...

Wow, what a busy weekend! I hope the birthday party and trip to Manchester went great.

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring, Sweetie! I think if my boss ever said, It really twerks my butt, I would fall off my chair.

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.