1. Why do we have to drive places? Could be rephrased as... Why can't we teleport like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
2. Checking my Facebook and Twitter are now habits.
3. I have tons to do, but not a lot of time! HELP! ;)
4. I had never heard the phrase "it really twerks my butt" and it sort of caught me off guard when my boss said it to me! lol...
5. I'm gonna go with the flow and try to have fun, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that we'd have to cancel Will's appointments to go to our niece's birthday party this weekend? Oh yeah, that's right... I wasn't supposed to know, because when I asked HUBS when the party was, his response was "Oh, sometime in April, I'll ask him later..." Then we came home to a note on our door the other day saying it was this weekend! LOL! Not that I'm complaining, Chuck E Cheese sounds a lot more fun to me than sitting in the waiting room anyway! :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading to Manch- for an interview Will has, shopping, and dinner- then to Mom's overnight, tomorrow my plans include party for our niece in Manch and Sunday, I want to visit my Dad's family, see Nana for the first time in months, then rush home to prep for the week, make muffins, and pack! AHHHH! This is definitely going to be a PACKED weekend!
You can see other participants or join in on Friday Fill-Ins HERE.
PS: Happy FIRST DAY OF SPRING, everyone!! :) Hoo-RA!