ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, September 11, 2009

Crabby Girl In a New Coat...

I bought Ilyana an awesome jacket for fall from Old Navy this past spring when all the winter stuff was on sale... Now I can't remember whether or not it was when they had their "additional 50% off all clearance" sale or not, but either way, the tag, when I took it off this morning, said $4.99. So I either paid $4.99 for this gem, OR a ridiculously amazing $2.50. I think it is SO cute! I want one for myself! It's fleece-ey feeling on the inside, super comfy, and perfect for this sweater weather we've been having! This morning, when Will saw her, he couldn't resist getting a few snapshots (ok, ok, I MIGHT have suggested that I could use a couple new pics for the blog, but still... he had already grabbed the camera). She was in a little bit of a crabby mood- you can see it in the pics, I'm sure. But here she is, this morning, all dressed to go to daycare in her brand-spankin'-new jacket!


He did manage to get one big smile and a "CHEEEEEESEEE!" out of her before we went outside...


But it was all downhill from there...


"Dada, I'm very cold." That's what she said here... Kind of made me feel bad... But, I mean... She was wearing a fleece jacket. It was almost 50 degrees outside. It's not like she was out in a blizzard in a bikini! Sheesh. If she's already cold, I guess I better bust out the mittens, cuz' it's only getting colder! lol. We live in New England, baby! Time to toughen up! ;)


And this one. I just love it. My handsome husband and beautiful daughter, looking sweet, with the fallen leaves from the tree in our front yard in the background.

*sigh* I love the fall. It's my favorite season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is STYLIN'! :) Love it!

tiarastantrums said...

I ADORE that coat - I may have to pop over to ON today! I love fall clothes too

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.