ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Filling Daddy's Shoes!

Sometimes, you just want to be a grown-up, so you try and imitate the things we do.


It's pretty funny to watch you piece things together in your head sometimes... like- "Hmm, how can I be just like my Daddy? I know! I'll wear his SHOES!"



"I'll sit on the floor and put them on, no matter how long it takes me... You know what they say! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again..."



It's a little bit of a task to walk when your shoes are many MANY sizes too big. But you, my princess- you are nothing if not determined and headstrong.


So you just stood for a minute, thought about your next move...


Did a little stretch...


And got on with it.

I think that's a lesson you'll be able to pass on to many people in life... When faced with an obstacle, don't give up. Pause, think, reflect, stretch, then plow ahead with reckless abandon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.