1. There is no need for any more accidents! (not that there ever WAS a need...)
2. Where in the heck did the summertime go?
3. Go to the beach once and get burned is all I managed to do. (none of the other things I really wanted to do, like go to the lake up the road from us, go camping, go hiking....)
4. Prospects for fall are looking good, though.
5. Savor the moment! is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are hard to come by in these days.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chores and relaxation- maybe going to the park?, tomorrow my plans include going to West Leb and trying to convince Willis it would be a good day for apple picking... and Sunday, I want to get some more chores done and enjoy our visit with Will's Dad and Kristin!