A Luxury Weekend to Remember!!
This is a small part of the huge presidential suite we'll be staying in this weekend with my Mom, Stepdad and brothers. The room has a $3000 dollar a night price tag (no, we didn't pay for it- we just get to be special and priveleged this weekend cuz my Stepdad is just that cool) and every President since 1927 has stayed in this suite! Can I just tell you how (ohmygoshIcan'tbelieveit) excited I am?!?! So my Fill-ins this week are mostly related to this FANTASTIC trip :)
1. Please don't tell me that it's going to snow!
2. Can you jump on the big fluffy beds with me in the morning?
3. The color yellow makes me want to dance!
4. I have a craving for japanese food... Jae's, here we come. Yum, yum!
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it this weekend so I could more fully enjoy this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime weekend and the Ruggle at her cutest, most fun age so far!
6. Eyes are the most honest part of the body. (You thought I was going to say "windows to the soul", didn't you?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to out to dinner alone with my man in Boston and spending the night in the amazing presidential suite at the park plaza hotel with my awesome family, tomorrow my plans include park plaza, aquarium with the girl, out to eat and maybe some shopping... woot woot! and Sunday, I want to maybe grab breakfast with my fam, then drive home and prep for the week- gotta squish laundry, muffin-making, grocery shopping and lunch making into half a day- yikes!
You can find other Friday Fill-ins participants and the weekly prompts here...