ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #15




You can find the other Friday Fill-Ins participants HERE.

1. Give me some awesome new recipes and I'll make you dinner AND cinnamon rolls.

2. Whenever I think about Weezer, I think "If you want to destroy my SWEATERRRR..." Yes, that was a very random thought.

3. I wish we could buy a house now... but since we can't, I am wishing we will at least get this much nicer apartment. It's a step in the right direction.

4. A creme de fleur from Au Bon Pain was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. (Yes, I treated myself this morning... and am now regretting the ridiculous amount of calories ingested before lunchtime. But it was good.)

5. To live in this world is a gift.

6. Other than this one, Good Enough Mum is the last blog I commented on. She makes me giggle. She talks about genitals. hee.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and maybe Wii and some cleaning, tomorrow my plans include not sure yet, think I might be visiting my Dad and Sunday, I want to finish the cleaning, prep for the week, grocery shop, and hang with my fam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.