ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

AWOL

We interrupt the regularly scheduled blogging for one intense move and a few days of recoup, organizing and unpacking. I apologize for my absence, but I am at least keeping up with my blog reading, and I swear I'll be back soon... Next week most likely :)

In the meantime, if you get bored, feel free to check out some of MY recent favorite blog-reads:

PostSecret

Pacing The Panic Room

Pioneer Woman

The Creative Junkie

The Journey

Pistols and Popcorn


In Through The Back Door

Her Bad Mother's Basement


Good Enough Mama

There. That should keep you busy until I get back! :)

6 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Hope your move goes well! Just stopping by to say hi from SITS! =)

And if you get the chance in your busy life...Come visit me! I'm having a giveaway to celebrate my 100th post! =)

Vixen said...

The actual moving sucks, but the end result will be worth it, right?

Lesley said...

Good Luck with everything....and looking forward to your return....

lynette355 said...

Hope you get time for a long soaking bubble bath during all the upheaveal. Hi from a fellow SITS-er. Come visit my Readers Appreciation Giveaway over at theysayimnuts.blogspot

ConverseMomma said...

You will be missed.

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to hear how the move went!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.