ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Heart Faces- Week 13- My Friend & I



The theme at I Heart Faces this week is My Friend and I.... I think this one is going to be SUPER cute! I can't wait to see all the wonderful entries...

So, for my Kids Entry this week, here's what I found, from last month:



It could be interpreted in one of two ways: she is looking at herself in the reflection, thinking there's another baby in there, her "friend"... Or you could count her Daddy, who is clinging on to her so she doesn't fall, as the other friend. I wish I had a better candidate photo, but I can't seem to find one on this computer! Drats. I still like this one, though...


For my Adult Entry this week, I chose one of Will and I in Disney back in the days before Bendy Ruggle. We were SO tired in this picture, but had just finished a fun-filled day.
I seriously HEART Disney and cannot WAIT until we can finally take the Bend there!

I love playing along with this challenge... I also love that I am learning more and more about photography each week. So thanks to Amy and Angie, founders of I Heart Faces for a wonderful idea that has blossomed into a community of photogs connecting with a single purpose- to share photography of the wonderful faces in our lives!

11 comments:

Kristi said...

i love the picture of her looking in the window at her reflection AND at her daddy!! too cute!!

Kristi said...

i still dont know about the interview!! hopefully this week!! thanks for asking!!

Tabitha Blue said...

They are both very cute! Good entries!! I want to get back to Disney too!! Aliyah is old enough now to appreciate it, we took her when she was younger, but not she could really get into it. I'm sure Bend would love it!

M said...

You have SUCH an adorable family!!

The reflection picture is so cute :)

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!!

Amanda said...

I heart Disney like crazy too!

Very neat pictures... I love the kids picture, how creative!

God bless-
Amanda

Drew said...

I love how clear the reflection is in the first photo. I also love how you and your hubby went to Disney before kids. That's genius! What a fun, worry-free time that had to have been! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first photo. It's awesome that you can see her reflection perfectly in the glass. :)

Aubrey said...

2 more great entries! That first photo is the best!

Anonymous said...

I heart this idea and I heart Disney also!! You are such a cute couple!

Woman in a Window said...

Nice job on both pictures. Looks like love.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I love the window pic. That's cool.

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.