ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Couples Meme

I stole this from Issa over at Issascrazyworld, who stole it from Mothergoosemouse, who stole it from someone else, who... Yeah, things get stolen a lot around this 'sphere. But it's always with permission! :)

THE COUPLES MEME:

What are your middle names?

Mine is Paige, and his is... Irving. He would hate that I told you that, but I think it's sweet, since it's after his grandfather.

How long have you been together?

Since June 4, 2000. Got married last January, but I don't count that as our anniversary...

How long did you know each other before you started dating?

Erm, not that long. We had met previously, but he wasn't interested. I think it was like a month later that we actually started "going out".

Who asked whom out?

He asked me. Actually, it was brought on by my little brother... Who kept coming upstairs and bugging us when we were hanging out in my room. He finally came up and said "Mom wants to know if you guys are going out yet." I was MORTIFIED! But Will looked at me and said, "Well? Do you want to?" (I know, he's articulate. heh.) And the rest is history.

How old are each of you?

He's 28, I'm 25.

Whose siblings do you see the most?

Depends on the month really... We see his brother a bit, because he only lives about 20 mins away, and we get along well with him and his wife... Plus his son is two days younger than Ilyana. But we also see my brother Mitch a lot :)

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

I would probably say financial stuff is the most consistently hard on us. Doesn't everyone fight about that crap? Especially lately?

Did you go to the same school?

Nope, not even in the same state!

Are you from the same home town?

No. I was born in Dover, NH. He was born in Nashua, NH.

Who is smarter?

I'd say we are equals... We are each smart about different things, and we keep each other balanced. :)

Who is the most sensitive?

hahaha ok... Well I am the most sensitive about things going on in our life, I think... But he gets teary-eyed over a LOT more than I do on TV and stuff... I think it's because he has to be all manly-man in his life, so that sappy emotional TV is how he lets it all out. lol.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

hahaha, what's THAT? Eating out as a COUPLE? lol. For real though, I don't know if it is the place we go the most, since it's not close by, but Silo's in Merrimack, NH is our FAVORITE place to eat.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Disney World in Florida.

Who has the craziest exes?

I don't think either of us has *crazy* exes. We have a couple of exes who have done crazy things... but since we've been together since I was 16, there aren't too many exes.

Who has the worst temper?

He does. I nag more, and yell more probably. But he is the one who gets more pissed when it comes down to it.

Who does the cooking?

Me.

Who is the neat-freak?

I care more about neatness than he does, for sure.

Who is more stubborn?

Hmm... I am, I think. I have the hardest time admitting I'm wrong. In fact, sometimes I'll just sit and stew because I KNOW I'm wrong, but I can't bring myself to say it. What can I say, I can be pigheaded...

Who hogs the bed?

Neither of us hogs the bed, we pretty much stay on our sides... but he TOTALLY hogs the blankets! I always have to wake up and YANK my portion back over to my side.

Who wakes up earlier?

We usually wake up at the same time. We commute together.

Where was your first date?

We went to see "Road Trip" at the Strand in Dover with my brother and best friend Merry. Our first "date" alone was at my house, we watched "10 Things I Hate About You".

Who is more jealous?

Me.

How long did it take to get serious?

It just kind of happened, I don't know when... He claims in the beginning he didn't think it would last, but he had moved in with my family after a couple months of us being together...

Who eats more?

I don't know... I think about the same? He eats more than I do at night, but he never eats his lunch, and I eat mine. :)

Who does the laundry?

Me. If I waited for him to do it, I'd walk around nekkid.-- I second that, Issa. And though he probably would want me to always walk around nekkid, that's not something I'm planning on doing. heh.

Who’s better with the computer?

He is. He knows all kinds of code and programming and more photoshop than I do, and web design. He wants to work with computers... And I just want to play on them.

Who drives when you are together?

I do. All the time. He just sits in the passenger side and tells me what I'm doing wrong. lol.


ETA: Of course, any one of you who would like to grab this meme and play along is welcome to! I would love to read about you and your hubbies- or wives, for those guys out there! Let me know if you do and I'll be sure to pop on over and comment :)

5 comments:

Issa said...

I love that you drive and he nags at you. Guess it does work both ways. :)

Woman in a Window said...

Been together since you were 16? That makes you guys like an old married couple!

Anonymous said...

Can I steal this too? Very fun! :)

tiarastantrums said...

oh I haven't seen this one prior- I liked this!
My hubbie didn't like me when we first meet - it took him almost 2 years to even ask me out! I knew I was going to marry him about 10 seconds after meeting him - no joke!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this one before either. I might steal it next week if I'm stuck for a post. ;)

Aw, you guys were teenagers still when you met, huh? Right? I did calculate that right, didn't I?

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.