And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is stay out of the drama!
2. I don't eat clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of ferris wheels, caramel apples, and overpriced tickets.
4. Lilacs are my favorite spring flower. (and my favorite flower in general!)
5. Things on my desk include my water bottle, post-its, date stamp, telephone, picture of my hubby and daughter, tissues, coupons, my lunch... etc...
6. Hearing about the shiteous way my husband's work treats him makes me wanna punch his boss in the nose, kick him in the groin, and laugh.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to Nashua to celebrate my Stepdad's birthday and finish shopping for Bendy's birthday and Sunday, I want to hang around the house (and clean it, since I seem to be avoiding that quite well the past few weekends), play with the Bend, and take some pics!
You can participate in Friday Fill-Ins by going to this link.