ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #19

ffi



And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is stay out of the drama!

2. I don't eat clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of ferris wheels, caramel apples, and overpriced tickets.

4. Lilacs are my favorite spring flower. (and my favorite flower in general!)

5. Things on my desk include my water bottle, post-its, date stamp, telephone, picture of my hubby and daughter, tissues, coupons, my lunch... etc...

6. Hearing about the shiteous way my husband's work treats him makes me wanna punch his boss in the nose, kick him in the groin, and laugh.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to Nashua to celebrate my Stepdad's birthday and finish shopping for Bendy's birthday and Sunday, I want to hang around the house (and clean it, since I seem to be avoiding that quite well the past few weekends), play with the Bend, and take some pics!

You can participate in Friday Fill-Ins by going to this link.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Lilacs are my favorites too. I even did a post on how they bring back great memories for me!

Woman in a Window said...

My husband had one of those bosses once. As he was being yelled at very inappropriately (I sound like I'm talking about my kids) I told him, babe, babe, hang up the phone. You're not going back. GRrrrr...what's up with people like that?

ummmm, lilacs...three more weeks here 'til they come...at least.

Tabitha Blue said...

This was fun to read!! And hope you have a good time getting the house cleaned up... I've been doing that alot myself lately, letting it go and then spending a big day cleaning it all up!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Kia (Good Enough Mama) said...

When I think of carnivals...I think of people. Way too many people. Have I mentioned that I don't really like people? I think I might have mentioned that before, somewhere....

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.