ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #21





1. It's cold and wet outside!

2. There is nothing quite like some fresh garden tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is the AVON Clearskin line right now! It's done wonders for my uhh... let's just say *blemish-prone* skin. ;)

4. I wouldn't really enjoy a nice long ride. Hey, at least I'm being honest! The car is NOT my favorite place to be...

5. Well, first of all get your facts straight! Do your own research, don't just follow everyone else like a sheep... BAHH :)

6. Hubby, me and an ex of mine; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was naughty, I'm not gonna lie! That's all the info you will get out of me...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my fam and hopefully squeezing in some workout time, tomorrow my plans include relaxing at home with nothing to do for the first time in weeks! and Sunday, I want to grocery shop, do the chores, and prep for the week. Also hopefully get outside for a bit with the ruggle, all this rain has been killing us!

You can join in on the fun, or see other people's entries, by visiting THIS site.

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Ohhh, chilling at home with nothing to do!!! Sounds wonderful! And naughty dreams... fun!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

siteseer said...

Those fill ins can be fun... and you make them funny :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.