ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesdays #23- Rain Dance



Rain, Rain...




Go Away...





Come again another day...





Ilyana wants to play...



Rain, rain, go away.





You can see other participants' entries in Wordless Wednesday or join in yourself at THIS LINK.

And since I didn't totally follow the rules this time (I put the words to the song), here also is the link to the MOSTLY Wordless Wednesday headquarters. I followed her rules! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT's nice to know I'm not the only Mom who lets her kids play in the rain. We love it! So cute...love the crocs.

Issa said...

Oh I want to nom on her she is so cute. nom nom nom. ;)

tiarastantrums said...

SIMPLY adorable!!

Alvis said...

She's a cutey! I love pictures 3 and 4 and the last one.

Shoshana said...

Looks like your little girl's birthday was a sucess!

My little 3 years old still goes around naked. It's worse now that he knows how to take off everything.

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.