1. Moving is a big time pain in the butt, but worth it!
2. I have been getting tons of stuff for free. (By using these two blogs- Hip2Save and Money Saving Mom- as my guide, in conjunction with printable internet coupons from coupons.com and sites like it!)
3. My best quality is my ability to be optimistic and look beyond the struggles.
4. Sometimes, you don't want the details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I hope to own a home, have more children, have moved up in my career, and my daughter will be in middle school. YIKES!
6. A pampering spa day is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to eat with my family, tomorrow my plans include bringing the Bend to Nashua to return my parent's stools (which we WILL finish tonight, I promise!) and Sunday, I want to relax, clean up, do some cooking/ baking and hang around the house! Monday? BBQ with my in-laws at their house! :)
You can view other people's entries, or join in the fun yourself, at THIS LINK.