ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Butterfly Award


w00t w00t I got another award from Judi over at Where The Road Takes Us. Thanks Judi, you are so sweet! I love your blog, too!! :D

Now, here are the *rules* that go along with this award:

Rules if you choose to participate

1. Put the award up on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

And I pass this award along to:

Dr. Cason
Aubrey at The Fam Five
Elizabeth at Three Channels
Issa at IssasCrazyWorld
Texan Mama at Who Put Me In Charge of These People?
ThriftyDecorChick
Kyla at The Journey

7 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Aww, thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Exceptionally cute! Thanks much!

Aubrey said...

Fun, fun, fun! Thank you SO much! It always means a lot to me when I am thought of for these neat bloggy awards! You're pretty Cool if I do say so myself!

Issa said...

Oh thank you. You're too sweet. You know I don't tag people though, right? :)

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Thanks so much! It always makes my day when people reach out and say hi and that they like my blog!

Jaden Paige said...

You're all so welcome, I love your blogs! :D

And yes, Issa, I know you don't tag people... but that doesn't mean you don't deserve a tag yourself once in a while :P

Gretchen said...

Whoa, thanks! That is super sweet of you. Sorry, I've been kinda off the radar for a while. I've had a friend in town, piles of laundry, excuses, excuses!

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.