ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #10

1. The last band I saw live was when I went to Warped Tour. I don't remember which band I saw last!
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is visiting with my family AND the food. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is mostly done already!
4. Thoughts of baking, shopping, visiting, snow, and love fill my head. ('Tis the season, after all!)
5. I wish I could wear funky colored hair.
6. Bagpipes remind me of parades and men in kilts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting more sleep! tomorrow my plans include hopefully visiting with my family and setting up our tree, but that depends on how my brother feels... and Sunday, I want to either clean and veg, or do the Saturday thing if they can't make it tomorrow!

Check out Friday-Fill Ins HERE... :)

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I am so with you about what you look forward to at Turkey Day...and I like the thoughts that are running through your head...

Aubrey said...

I can't believe you are almost done with your holiday shopping. So jealous! LOL

siteseer said...

So did your weekend turn out as planned? Done shopping?! OMG, I have a few gifts done. I was going to try do get more ideas from family on thanksgiving, that is if we have it...little one and I were exposed to 'hand,foot and mouth' disease. I've never even heard of it, but come to find out it is a very common virus. Keep your fingers crossed that we stay clean.

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.