ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

This is my first time participating in this meme that Candid Carrie started :)

The rules are as follows:

"In your Phriday personal post, include a phavorite photograph (like how I did that?) and a brief description of why it is your phave. Anything at all works for me ... one picture, more pictures, a video ... even if you participate it another blogger's Friday event you can double up as long as you link back to me within your post."


So here is one of my favorite photos, for your viewing pleasure...



Of course, it's a ruggle pic! It's one of the ones I took last year for the holidays. I love it for a ton of reasons- she's so small, the look on her face is priceless, hey piggytoes are too cute, and she actually kept the hat on for the photo- woooOOOooo :)

Happy F x 4!

9 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

What a pretty little girl...Welcome to Candid Carrie's Friday Photo's

This Mom said...

Welcome to to fun at Carrie. I have to agree about the toes.

Lesley said...

she is so darn cute...I love the outfit...and her toes..you just want to kiss them.....and I bet you did....

Aubrey said...

Cute-Ness! OMGosh. This is a great picture. I can see why it is one of your faves!

Lesley said...

and BTW...I love your blog...so I'm giving you the I Love YOur Blog award..come by when you can to snag it...

Anonymous said...

Adorable. How on earth did you manage to keep the keep the hat on?!

siteseer said...

She has grown so much. Adorable outfit.

Elizabeth Channel said...

So cute! Love the curling toes!

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

She looks a little stunned. :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.