ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, October 31, 2008

An AWARD!?! For me?? YAY!!!

This must be my week, because (a) I won a contest; (b) it's my birthday; (c) I got my new camera- connected with b, I suppose; and (d) now I won a bloggy award! w00t-w00t for me! Maybe I should go and buy a lottery ticket. You never know, right?

Judi from over at Where The Road Takes Us bestowed this upon me... Thanks again Judi!


"The requirements for this award are to list six things that make me happy, then tag six more bloggers."

Six things that make me happy:

1. Kisses from Bendy Ruggles
2. Spending time with my family
3. Shopping
4. My job- I like what I do, I like the people I work with, I love the University I work for, and it provides my family with not only income (duh) but also good BENEFITS, which were a godsend for us. We needed them badly!
5. Photography & Blogging (I think they sort of go together)
6. Yummy home-cooked food... I'm looking forward to some right now!

The final requirement for this award is to tag 6 more bloggers that are Kreativ.

1. The Stuff I Live For
2. Jewel Street Designs
3. Ginger Louise Clothing
4. Dr. Cason
5. Two Dogs Running
6. A Year Of Crockpotting

Voila! My first award. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now. :D

7 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Awww, thanks for the award! What a great Halloween! Wait a minute. This isn't a trick, is it? :)

Those are some fabulous happy things. They made me warm and fuzzy.

Hope your day is very spooky indeed.

siteseer said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you get to spend time with your family for it.

Unknown said...

That's neat! I want to win one :)
Hope you have a fun halloween and get lots of treats!

Mama Dawg said...

Thanks for the award. I'm doing a post of it tomorrow if you wanna come around.

You rock!

elexisb said...

THANK YOU!! You're so sweet :)

elexisb said...

Wait! Is today your b-day?? I can't figure out if you posted that post today or yesterday b/ there's no date. Today's MY b-day! I'm much older than you though ;)

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Thanks for the award! :)

Can you see my pics now? :(

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.