1. Right now, I'm feeling like I want to shop! (I pretty much always feel like that. Unless I am sick, or tired... Or sick and tired. But not of shopping. That never happens. :P
2. In front of a fireplace! is where I want to be. (We haven't had heat in over a month, soooo.... Yeah. I'd like to be as warm as possible, thankyouverymuch. Yes, I am trying to fix the problem. But most of it falls on my landlady, who is unfortunately quite hard to motivate. Hopefully we'll be warm by weekend's end.)
3. How does one show that they mean business without making the other party (i.e., landlady) angry or vengeful towards them?
4. My budget, my grocery list and my meal planner file keep me on track.
5. Please don't tell me it's going to snow this week!
6. Snugglin' with my Bendy Ruggles fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and maybe warmth!, tomorrow my plans include going to do this sample for a study I'm in and going grocery shopping... oh and having Comcast come to fix our %$^&ing internet- AGAIN and Sunday, I want to visit with my family at my Uncle's house!