ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #7



1. Right now, I'm feeling like I want to shop! (I pretty much always feel like that. Unless I am sick, or tired... Or sick and tired. But not of shopping. That never happens. :P
2. In front of a fireplace! is where I want to be. (We haven't had heat in over a month, soooo.... Yeah. I'd like to be as warm as possible, thankyouverymuch. Yes, I am trying to fix the problem. But most of it falls on my landlady, who is unfortunately quite hard to motivate. Hopefully we'll be warm by weekend's end.)
3. How does one show that they mean business without making the other party (i.e., landlady) angry or vengeful towards them?
4. My budget, my grocery list and my meal planner file keep me on track.
5. Please don't tell me it's going to snow this week!
6. Snugglin' with my Bendy Ruggles fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and maybe warmth!, tomorrow my plans include going to do this sample for a study I'm in and going grocery shopping... oh and having Comcast come to fix our %$^&ing internet- AGAIN and Sunday, I want to visit with my family at my Uncle's house!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Isn't it the law that people are entitled to heat??? Good luck!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Jaden Paige said...

Yes, yes... it is the law. That's what I'm trying to get across to her. Although it's not entirely her fault, because our heater did break, but she's had MORE than enough time to get it fixed, so right now she's stomping on my last nerve! I can't wait to be WARM again- ahh! lol.

SmilingSally said...

I don't like snow either! Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

{K} said...

I hope you get heat soon!! I'm always in the mood to shop too! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope she gets you some heat quickly. I spent the last 10 years renting from a difficult to motivate landlady. It is a hard, hard task.

It was 95 degrees here yesterday, I wish I could send you at least half of my heat.

Anonymous said...

seriously no heat? I'd be moving... heat to me is a necessity! Tell me you have heat now!

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.