ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Piccy Meme! FIRST TIME TAGGED :P

Yay! I was tagged by Judi at Where The Road Takes Us for a fun picture Meme! This is so exciting, I've never been tagged before! w00t~ I made friends :D haha! You should go check out her blog, her picture of Peanut is just sooo cute, and fitting for the season! You'll see what I mean...

The instructions are:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.


Okay. The sixth picture in my sixth folder here at work is:


A picture of Ilyana and her Grumps at Easter this year! Oh my gosh, I hadn't realized how much her hair has grown since then! It's hard to notice because I still can't put it in little bows or barrettes yet... lol. How sweeeeeettt. :D

Okay so now I get to tag people! I choose:

(1) Nikki at Loving Danger

(2) Issa at Issascrazyworld

(3) Aubrey at The Fam Five

(4) Mama Dawg at Two Dogs Running

(5) Kyla at The Journey

Can't wait to read everyone's post! And thanks again, Judi, for tagging ME!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ooooh! Looks like fun. I'm in!!
That's such a great picture!

I had wondered where you disappeard to. LOL Gotta love the bloggy funk!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OMGOSH ADORABLE photo! I love it! And that dress! AHhhhh I love all things little girly! hehehhe

~melody~

siteseer said...

You're welcome. That was such a fun easy meme. And your 6th photo in the 6th folder is adorable. I do believe she has her gramps wrapped around her little finger.

Jaden Paige said...

haha, yes she does! They are old friends :) That was a fun one!

Issa said...

Cool, thanks. This will give me a post in a day or two. Love that picture. Somehow I doubt mine will be that cute.

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.