I've been tagged by the wonderful, talented grandmother to Peanut (aka Judi) over at Where The Road Takes Us for another meme... This one is all about high school. I have to list seven facts about me in high school, and then tag a few others to pass along the meme-ish joy :D Here goes:
(1) I went to three. Different. High schools. Started out in York, ME for freshman year, moved to Dover, NH for sophomore and junior years, then moved to Nashua, NH. My favorite of the three was Dover High. I actually made a few good friends there that I hung onto.
(2) I was an honor student.
(3) My favorite subjects were Pottery (I'd still love to get a wheel someday and be able to do it as a hobby! but then you need a kiln, and glaze, and yeah... it gets expensive quick), Graphic Design, and Poetry.
(4) My least favorite subject was... gym. I wasn't what you'd call an athlete by any stretch. And I didn't like getting sweaty and having to get back in my clothes afterwards... I mean, who really dares to use those gym showers, anyway?
(5) I drove a 1995 ford escort station wagon.
(6) I skipped about 1/3 (at least?) of the last semester of Senior year and still pulled A's. Nashua high was not very challenging for me. But then again, I chose not to take AP classes, so I guess I wasn't trying to be challenged.
(7) I became instantly cool at Nashua High because (a) I never hung out with the kids from my classes. I didn't care to make that many friends, since I would only be there for a year, and I had an older boyfriend who I hung out with most of the time anyway. This meant that kids in my classes thought I was just too badass for them. Worked fine for me, I liked being mysterious! :D and (b) one of the most popular guys in school, for some random reason, started crushing on me after passing by me in the hall one day, and then we became friends for a short while. So this also boosted my status. :P
Okay, so nowww.... I tag...
*Kia, at Good Enough Mama
*Lori, at Mommy's Take On Things
*Elizabeth, at Three Channels
*Neptunebaby at Neptunebaby.com
*Nikki at LovingDanger