ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I won! I really WON!

I am soooo super excited!

I won my first blog contest from over at Ginger Louise Clothing's Blog and I am stoked. You should really check her out, she makes BEAUTIFUL children's clothing. She also has an Etsy Shop where you can buy things directly if you'd like. I, personally, would LOVE to have that Autumn Gypsy dress for my Bendy ruggles... it just may go on the wishlist. :D

So. What did I win?? I won TWO of the lycra/ cotton blend shirts in any color we pick for my little girl, pictured below (photo snatched from her blog, hope she doesn't mind!)



They used to be one of her bestsellers when she had two stores in NYC, she says. I cannot WAIT to get these in the mail! I love mail, and I love winning, and I LOVE getting things for my girl... So, overall, YAY!

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Your baby is a doll! I need a new camera.
I am a new fan of GingerLouise....but I have boys LOL!

{K} said...

Congrats on winning!! She has lots of cute things for sell!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.