ss_blog_claim=7df8ca2b66fc0f273f487d2e1216e006

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Totally Her- Cool New Website and CONTEST :)

Good Morning Everyone!

I found out about this new website, Totally Her from over at the SITS website and it is really cool! It's a site dedicated to real women and what they find important. I liked the article linked on the first page about the 10 essential wardrobe items for Moms... Made me giggle!

AND, even better than just a cool site....




they are having a CONTEST for their grand opening!! Grand prize is a $500 gift card! w00t :D All you have to do is register for one entry, and then you can get other entries by referring people or posting comments in the forums.



So go, read, enter... enjoy :D Have a great day!

1 comments:

siteseer said...

Who couldn't use $500. I'm on my way over to see what I need to do. Thanks for the heads up

Post a Comment

Leave some love...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jaden Brulotte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.